Start with a tape measure or a piece of string you can measure afterwards. Measure 5 key points and use the chart to estimate the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape flat against your body be accurate.
- BUST - Measure over the fullest area of your bust. For best results measure bust while wearing a softbra (not a moulded/foam cup).
- UNDERBUST - Measure around the body directly under the bust, ensuring tape measure is level and pulled firmly onto the body.
- WAIST - Measure around the waistline, ensuring tape measure is level.
- HIP - Measure around the fullest part of your hips, approximately 21-23cm below waist ensuring tape measure is level.
- TRUNK - Using a long tape measure, measure from the centre of your shoulder down the body (ensuring you measure over the largest part of your bust), through the crotch, and up your back meeting back at the shoulder.